Held at the well-equipped Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, the commercial fair is projected with a unique concept, carrying the ambiance of the rich culture of each participating country with its own identity. Having BookFest at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is definitely the ideal choice with its large exhibition space, well-equipped facilities and excellent accessibility. This venue itself won numerous awards and accolades which serve as testaments to its excellence. One of the most recent awards won was the “Purpose-Built Convention & Exhibition Centre Award for Excellence” by the inaugural rAWr (Recognising Award Winning Results) Awards 2017.
BookFest @ Malaysia is a platform for participating countries to showcase what they have to offer in the industry, as well as a stage for them to present their countries’ respective beautiful arts, tradition and culture. It also serves as an exciting gathering of avid readers, key players from the industry, and abundance in opportunities to build good business partnerships and reading habits.
There are also many exciting events and activities lined up throughout the fair’s duration such as interesting workshops, forums, book launchings, meet-and-greet sessions with authors and personalities, competitions as well as cultural activities. Visitors too may have the chance to take home fabulous prizes.
Why You Should Exhibit
- Reach a defined target audience.
- Opportunity to market your latest publications to overwhelming and anticipating visitors.
- Launch new publications in front of your industry peers.
- Network with leading publishers from Asia.
- Expand your promotional reach by taking advantage of the sponsorship opportunities.
- Explore new markets and generate new businesses.
- Build on your business contact and improve your existing client relationship.
- Propel business ventures into dynamic and profitable partnership.